Saturday, April 30, 2011

Preparation...26 Days and Counting!

I have decided that in order to keep family and friends aware of our travels in Europe the end of May and beginning of June, I will blog updates and keep you up-to-date on our travels!  I have never done anything like this before, so bare with me as I get started. 

As you can tell from the title, we are less than one month away from our trip to France.  We will be attending a memorial service for my Uncle Jim Bechtel...his plane went down over France in WW II and a Village in France is honoring the entire crew in early June - I am blessed to attend this event with my Dad! 

So here's to my beginning blog...I hope you enjoy and stay tuned (check in daily if you like) for the ride! 

Kerri

1 comment:

  1. Guy,
    Here is hoping that your trip is a very rewarding experience and I am sure that it will be a very emotional one as well. Please know that we are all thinking of you and Kerri and praying for a safe and fun journey. I have always maintained that you WWII vets are the toughest there ever were and am very proud and thankful for all that you guys did for our country. Have a safe and wonderful time and I look forward to hearing all about it when you return.
    Michael Keith

    ReplyDelete